Monday, January 10, 2011

2011...very random!!!

There is so much I want to do and so many places I want to go/take my makeup artistry. At times things seem very overwhelming, but I have so much fight in me that I will not let the worries, negativity, pessimism, etc stop me. I've come this far...too far, to even fathom stopping now. I'm still a "newbie", but with any profession there are always new things to learn to improve your skill, your talent, your passion. As much as I may think I know and as much as I do know about makeup (my passion for it, my application technique, the brands and products) I will never know it all. Things constantly change, that's just a simple fact of life, but as long as I keep studying, practicing, reading and continue to learn I'll be alright. Just a little inspiration for myself and whom ever else may need it!!

I did not forget about the peacock spring collection...it's definitely my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment