Monday, July 25, 2011

Milani Foundation Review

Hey loves,
I've always heard great things about Milani products, but I never used them until recently. On one of my many hauls, I purchased several Milani products including two of their foundations.
The Even Touch Powder Foundation was the first one I tried. I was initially drawn to it because it is a powder foundation. With the summer heat, cream and liquid foundations tend to clog up your pores making you sweat more and also give you a shiny look.
A few things I like about the Even Touch Powder Foundation are:
  • It is oil free!!!
  • Very lightweight, while providing full coverage.
  • Skin does not look dry or chalky

This particular product is available in 8 tones and costs about $8.50 at your local drugstore. (CVS and Target are where I purchased my products)

The second foundation is the Smooth Finish Cream to Powder Foundation. I chose this product because I tend to use liquid foundations more. I have used several cream foundations by MAC and I want to do a comparison.

A few things I liked about the Smooth Finish Cream to Powder Foundation are:

  • It's oil free.
  • It blends to a matte finish, therefore there is no powder necessary (Although it is cream to powder, I was still skeptical).
  • It is flawless full coverage, helps even out skin tones and I did not need concealer.

This product is available in 10 toned hues and costs about $8.50 at your local drugstore. (CVS and Target are where I purchased my products).

**I will be posting pictures of myself wearing both products, the Smooth Finish will also be featured in my very first YouTube video...woot woot!!**

Both products were packaged nicely and came with a mirror and a sponge applicator. I used my Destiny Short Handled Buffer from Coastal Scents for application.



Feel free to check out Milani's full product line. I would most definitely recommend these products to my clients.

Thanks for reading...see you all soon!! Smooches!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment