1. MAC Mineralize Foundation in NC45- I love the flawless finish I get after I apply this very rich, creamy foundation.It's very light weight with medium coverage. I apply it with the round sponge that came with it. Some times I use a buffer brush I ordered from Coastal Scents to make sure that the application is even.
2. MAC Brow Pencil in Stud- this pencil is my everything. My eyebrows are already very thick, but there are spots that need to be filled. This pencil is perfect for filling, adding color, density and shape. Another plus is there is no sharpening required. I would highly recommend this pencil for brows...bad brows are a pet peeve of mine, but that's another post in itself.
3. Urban Decay's Naked Palette-I love the 12 neutral shades with a mix of mattes and shimmers to give you just the right look for any occasion. I tend to wear a natural smokey eye with a bold lip and this is always my go-to palette.The packaging is very nice also, that's always a plus. I would recommend this palette to anyone who likes a soft, subtle look with a hint of color. It's not too much and it's not too little.
4. Hard Candy Baked Bronzer in Tropics- It's a matte finish with a hint of bronze it gives my skin a natural looking glow. Goes great with an everyday natural look. (Just a FYI...this brand can only be purchased at Wal-Mart)
5. Milani Liquif Eye in Black and Brown- These liners are very easy to apply due to the smoothness of it. It gives the look of liquid liner once applied and they are true to color. Great for long wear!!
6. Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Berry Beautiful- this color is very bold and vibrant. I have several colors from this collection and I love them all...Berry Beautiful is my favorite for the moment.
Hope you all enjoyed my list of favorite things. Next, I'll be doing a review on Essie Nail Polishes.
The products listed in this blog were all purchased by me. I'm in no way affiliated with any of the above mentioned brands or companies. This is all based on my personal opinion.