Tuesday, January 17, 2012

MiSo Pretty MUA Beauty Workshop

This past Saturday, Jan. 14th to be exact, I help my very first beauty workshop. It was definitely a successful event. Thank you to all who attended, because of you I was able to accomplish one of my many goals.

The purpose of this workshop was to teach the basics of skin care (proper cleansing, moisturizing, exfoliating and even pimple and blackhead extraction). I also went over basic makeup application (proper foundation application, applying powder to set the foundation, filling in your brows, contouring, the smokey eye, lash application and the infamous glitter lip). Being that this was my first workshop, I wanted to stick to the basics. There were a lot of ladies who were new to the world of makeup in attendance, this workshop was great for them. The questions and the audience participation was amazing!! Because of all the positive feedback I'm receiving, I feel like another workshop is necessary.

Here are some behind the scenes pictures from the workshop...








Also, check out my exclusive interview with Tiesha Dee of TieshaTalk.com...

The next workshop is scheduled to take place in April...be on the look out for the date and location!!

Thanks for reading see you soon...smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment